Thursday, February 25, 2010

haiz.....

2day is my moody day lo cz stpm result came out tis morning war..... actually my result not very bad la at least gt 1A lo..... but still feel moody cz my CGPA not very good and i got 2 subject that din reach my own target war.....

all my friend say my results was quite good but im think that it was not what im expect to get it lor..... anyway thanks to all the teacher that teach me so hard lar n thanks my friend for giving me so much guideness lor.....

about wat im gonna to study after this the answer would be donno and no idea at all..... i think my ambition will be tough to achieve it lor mostly will be the financial problem lor..... but i wont give up that early and i will still keep it up and pray hard to God.....

i will like to congrates all my friend for their good achievement and good luck to u all in ur future study lar..... tat all from me la bye n night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment