Monday, February 1, 2010

january 2010 bye lar.....

yesterday was the last day of january la time past so fast war i cant even chase it ler..... but no choice la and it wont come back anymore need to ready for the next coming day war..... during the past month i have stay at home doing nothing but just online everyday la.....

2day is the new month of year 2010 that is the month of february and it is also my friend kie yiik birthday lo..... really a nice beginning of the month and i will start to learn somethings that related to my further study later.....

for the new coming month of the year i have learn a new things this morning..... something related to my further study de and it is interesting for me lor..... for me want to learn new things during holiday actually is a very difficult task lo but im feel interested on it war so still ok la.....

anyway i will continue my learning during the half year holiday and need to gain more knowledge about aviation before i continue my study as a cadet pilot..... by the way i need to get a job as soon as possible to earn some money so friend please pray for me ba.....

tat all for this lar..... see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment