Tuesday, February 2, 2010

new year cloth part 2.....

as i promise to u guys last time im gonna upload the photo about my new year cloth here..... so here come the photo stay tune on it lar.....

here come the 1st cloth la purple colour with black and grey on it..... nice ah.....

2nd cloth which is pink colour with black spot on it but my phone camera 2 lauya ki cant see it clear..... i like it very much
3rd cloth for this year white colour with some part of grey..... my mum like it so told me buy it lor but for me still ok lar.....
new pants for this year white colour with boxes on it..... old school style this year famous war.....
another pants for this year black colour with white lines on it..... nice lar i like it.....
here come my new year shoes.....
perfect view war.....
my shoes still wrap with plastic bag war..... brand new shoes hahahhaha.....
so that's all from me 2nite lar.... see ya and good night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment