Wednesday, August 12, 2009

心理测验结果.......

few days ago i gt play a 心理测验abt 'which aircraft pilot are you?'........ very nice ler...... i like it...... u guys knw wat is my result ma....... im suitable as Airbus A380-800 de pilot ler...... so happy mo..... my dream aircraft le.......

my friend wan the result oso don have le....... hahahahahaha........ laugh at him 1st....... so bad ler...... my target war....... next time can be the pilot of Airbus A380-800 war...... sure very nice de....... hahahahah........

if u guys wan to test oso can visit my facebook for the link to tat 心理测验哦......... then nw let me show u guys the photo for Airbus A380-800.......

Singapore Airlines......












Emirates Airways......












Airbus A380 Take off












Inner view of A380












A380 Cockpick












Airbus A380 landing












Qatar Airways.....











Qantas Airways......












Malaysia Airlines

No comments:

Post a Comment