Thursday, August 27, 2009

yesterday........

usually ntg special for me during tis holiday lor....... no go anywher to play jz stay at home everyday play comp lor...... really ntg special ler..... hahahhahaha...... yesterday morning start already seat in front the comp n start playing maple ler....... hahahhaa.......

play for the whole morning n whole afternoon till 5pm something jz turn off the comp...... hahahahha...... nt my record yet..... last time even play till night ler...... i jz feel tat nowadays de life meaningless for me lor......

hw to say ler...... jz ntg to do..... told me to study i feel lazy lar...... jz wan to get more rest..... but told me to sleep diff oso lor...... i cant sleep for long time de..... if like tat later my back will start pain ler....... haiz........

who can help me to release all the boringness oh....... some1 pls help me........ hahahahahah....... i usually like tis de........ but when i feel so so so boring i will start eating ler...... whatever things tat i will eat except shit lar........ hahahahahha.........

tis morning start computing early morning oso....... start to read some good item through internet to gain more knowledge wor...... (usually cheat de lar....) few min later start play game again...... owes like tis de....... hahahahhaah

i think tat all lar...... ntg to share ler...... when sch open i think will have much moe thing to share.... hahahahaha...... bb lar

No comments:

Post a Comment