Thursday, August 13, 2009

exam week....... sad.......

2mr start exam ler..... my 1st trial..... but 2nite still can update my blog xia...... cz 2mr test bm paper 2...... finish prepare le...... if forget le 2mr morning still can go sch refresh xia...... hahahahaha....... so 2nite will be my last post after 1 week later...... hahahahhaa......

next week is my pressure week la...... must be full of pressure...... many things need to study so tat can score high marks in my 1st trial..... cz my teacher say 1st trial result will be post to kementerian as the backup result...... so very important...... cant fail any of the 4 subject....... must get at least 60 over for all the subject..... tat my target......

2day still gt 1 more things make me disappointed ki...... yi fan wear spec le...... n yet i cant recognize her after she putting on her spec....... so no heart lo....... haiz....... but she din angry me lar....... cz she just wear it no long time ago...... she oso din told me war...... so she say she will forgive me de........ hahahhahaa.......

2mr she oso start exam ler....... they test bc 2mr lor...... i think should be easy for her de...... cz she can consider expert in bc lor...... nt like me...... banana man...... i jz study bc until form 3 nia...... after tat din study ler....... hahahhaha...... my bc result oso damn lauya de...... hahahhahaha...... don czre la..... at least i still knw hw to write my bc name la....... tat de important thing......

tat all for 2nite lar...... need to go sleep early 2nite so tat 2mr can consentrate well in my exam...... hahahhahaha..... bb lar......

No comments:

Post a Comment