Friday, August 21, 2009

long time no see lor.......

yeapi........ finally finish my trial 1 exam ler....... so happy mo...... can relax for the next whole week lar........ tis week use all the time to study ler....... now finally can relax le..... so good ah..... like in heaven ler...... can fly to the sky lar......

long time no write blog ler....... nw write again....... don knw wan write wat ki...... hahahahhaha...... i think start from last week sat ba....... as i say last sat is my sis de convocation....... i gt attend it...... very nice lar...... saw many siswi n siswa....... hahahhahaha.......

then come to sunday ler....... wake up 8.30am then prepare xia go out eat breakfast wif my uncle n aunt....... after tat send my sis back to her sch again...... then come back sibu ler...... cz the next day gt test........ haiz....... din go play at all......

monday test pa....... critical sub for me la........ if fail then ntg to say ler...... cant get the stpm cert n cant apply for anything course or college or even local uni......... haiz........ at least i knw i got confident on my pa1 paper la...... really war...... i gt 40 out of 60 ques correct lor..... second high in my class........

tues....... test geo fizikal...... no confident at all........ don care la....... 2day gt pl come check body temperature mo....... i only 36.7 degree celcius nia...... normal...... hahahahah...... no fever...... but my friend gt 38 degree celcius ler...... cz she fever lar...... but nt h1n1 la..... don worry......

wed...... test bm n eko 1........ don knw hw to test for it lar...... both very important de...... cant fail de....... 1 is my major n another in minor sub...... haiz......... don care la...... jz try my best lor...... at last finish oso lar........

thurs.......... another exam day....... test eko2....... finish test at last...... but many wrong lor...... don knw will get hw many marks....... at least nt 2 bad la....... tat wat i wan nia....... if bad then sure get bomb by my parent lor........ haiz........

finally is 2day...... my last paper for my 1st trial...... hahahahahah..... geo 2....... jz study a bit nia...... mostly i use comman sence to write de....... everytime do like tat de...... result come out still ok lar.... nt so bad xia...... at least can get 60 over lar...... hahahahahah......

tat all lar...... tat all wat i done is tis whole week...... everyday study lor...... din play comp at all...... hahahahahah...... ntg to share la..... bb

No comments:

Post a Comment