Monday, August 3, 2009

sick sick sick......

as my title up ther....... nowadays gt many pl sick war...... so pity...... but me don hav lar...... 2day my class gt 5 person din come mo...... some of them go back earlier la...... they r cindy lo, yaw jye lo, wei li lo, michelle lo, n allen...... so ke lian....... haiz.......

haiz...... hot weather ma...... of cz all pl gt sick easily lar....... i think gt around 2 week no rain ler...... my father say乡下快要没水喝了, 如果在这样下去可要和海水了........ so恐怖耶....... don wan think ler..... drink sea water ler...... all masin masin de...... must be very weird...... hahahahaha.....

tis afternoon i recieve a msg from vivien tat told me go for body check up see if i gt suffer TB or nt...... cz last time my friend gt it then we gt direct contact to him so scare we oso gt it...... haiz....... still don knw lor..... bt i gt confident wif my body...... i think still ok de lar..... my mum oso say like tat...... nt so easy gt it de...... need to eat many fruit n vegetable ler......

again tis afternoon i gt play a有关海贼王的心理测验...... end wif the result as蒙奇D鲁夫...... the explaination is like tis de.......'愛吃肉、愛冒險、傻呼呼又樂觀到不行的魯夫最適合你了'....... almost same like my style lar...... hahahhahaha...... me usually like tat de...... no cure de.......


tis is the pic of 蒙奇D鲁夫...... my friend say me look like him war...... so bad mo..... hahahahaha.....i think tat all from me lar......bb lar......

No comments:

Post a Comment