Tuesday, August 11, 2009

just know.....

2day finally rain lar...... actually last nite already rain ler..... but is buatan manusia de lar..... tis morning de i think is nature de lor..... cz gt 雷公wor...... don knw lar...... don care abt it lar..... as well as gt rain ok lar...... haze nt tat serious lar...... hahahahah...... happy......

tis morning mr cheong still din come war...... n my class de guy all start playing lar....... all like monkey lar..... except me ah...... i wont go play like tat de...... sleep in class again....... i think gt sleep for 2 period ba...... 2mr cant ler...... need to study my bm ler....... friday test ler...... hate lar......

tis afternoon i gt chat wif my friend tat study at ggifa college(pilot training college)...... i jz knw tat study pilot need to cut the hair like nasional service tat short eh....... bt tat my ambition so nvm for me lar...... cz all r the same ma...... hahahahhaa....... wish can enter tat sch next year.......

n 1 more thing i jz knw is malaysia is the biggest golf traning place ler...... i watch tv de...... inside the narrator say like tat la...... real or nt i oso don knw..... hahahaha...... don care abt it la...... non of my business......

i think tat all la..... ntg to share ler..... bb lar.....

No comments:

Post a Comment