Sunday, August 23, 2009

go to church lo......

2day morning go church again lor...... hahahahaha....... 2day our church gt special performance mo...... all the song very nice war...... hahahahaha....... let me wan cry ki...... luckily no ah...... if gt sure will laugh by my friend de.......

after tat me n my sis go buy a new bible for my own de...... the bibke cost me rm40 mo....... haiz...... 1 day spend so much money ki...... but nvm la...... for my own good ma..... i knw de...... hahahhahahaha........

after buy the bible then go print my sis de photo....... need it for quality scout award de....... we gonna get the award by next year if successful...... hahahhaha...... happy war...... b4 tat go buy something to eat 1st...... if nt very hungry lar.......

after tat all come back home lor....... then start copy my bm essay again...... 2day copy 3 essay plus yesterday de total gt 5 ler...... still gt 6 to go...... haiz...... tired lar...... but must finish it...... if nt need to copy double ler....... hahahhaha...... jia you lar......

bcz tis afternoon i din eat lunch so gt a bit gastric pain lor...... then i quickly go eat something xia....... luckily after tat nt pain ler....... hahhahahaha....... but start stomach pain again..... don knw y........ wan go toilet eh....... last time pressure 2 big ki long time din go toilet ler..... hahahahhaha......

i think tat all lar...... wan go toilet again...... hahahhaha...... bb lar.......

No comments:

Post a Comment