Saturday, May 15, 2010

20th birthday.....

tuesday (11/5/2010) was my 20th birthday lar..... ntg special de jz as usual wake up early in the morning prepare myself up then go to school to start by teaching life again lo..... this year de bithday i just recieve many birthday wishes lo but present just 2 nia..... 1 from my broth and another from my student lo.....

actually quite special for me lo cz 1st year celebrate birthday alone at home war..... my father sure don knw my birthday de and my grandma oso don knw de..... my mum went to labuan with my younger sis and my elder sis still teaching at her school.....

no friend accompany me for this year de birthday cz all of them was busy and i decide to postpone all the celebrating party lor..... feel a bit lonely actually but new experiance for me cz next time im gonna go for study and nobody gonna celebrate birthday with me lar..... so practise 1st.....

anyway thanks to all my friend who wish me happy birthday and of cz to my form class (3Jujur) students who sang the birthday song for me..... that really touch me and oso 3Newton students for the birthday wishes and of cz 3Fleming students who bought me a special birthday present lo..... i really appreciate it.....

here is the pic for my present lar (from 3Fleming student).....

an AirAsia Airbus A320 model aircraft..... actually tis is the 1 i told my friend to buy it for me from KL de (new logo)..... my student bought me de is old de model (old logo) but more or less the same lar.....

really thanks to all of u..... i will remember all of this sweet memory de..... hahahahahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment