Wednesday, May 19, 2010

a wearing spectacle's pilot.....

2day work at sch as usual and i manage to have 4 period of free period for me to rest at the staffroom and chat to my friend about our future career that we want to take up..... is just a very interesting topic for me cuz it was the 1st time i admit to my friend that i want to become a pilot.....

actually before this i have told my close friend about this and some of them support but some of them just pretend like I'm joking with them lor..... but being a commercial airlines pilot was my dream when i was in the age of 10.....

so 2day discuss with my friend about what they gonna be next time..... 1 of my friend say he want to take medical course so that he can be a doctor next time..... but actually he want to become a pilot like me oso but due to his eyesight problem so he choose to give up of being of pilot.....

actually a pilot wearing spectacle will be a big problem or a way to block their dream but now here a chance for all of us who wearing spectacles to be a professional pilot that is u must pass the medical examination for ur eyes and get the permission from the doctor.....

if u get the permission from doctor to approve that u can enroll to become a pilot that will be fine for u to wear spectacles but must protect ur eyes carefully for the rest 40 years..... make sure that ur eyesight was in good condition so that it wont be affect ur view.....

so as the conclusion all of us here can still try out for ur dream as the main problem for ur eyes has solve and remember that don't give up until the last minutes although there is any difficulties cz there should be a solving method waiting for u.....

me myself are wearing spectacles oso and i saw many of the cadet pilot are wearing spectacles who can realize their dream to become a pilot..... so tat was no big deal for a pilot to wear a very pair of spectacles.....

and i heard that my friend last time who last time find me for the information about has successfully enroll into a pilot training academy at Kelantan..... happy to heard about that and i would like to wish him a very good luck as he finally can fly in the sky and realize his dream.....

hopefully the next 1 will be me so that i can realize my dream since 10 years old..... and my friend who also inspiring to become a pilot but facing many difficulties..... good luck to u all and have a save journey to ANDY LAU (future pilot).....

BRAVO ECHO INDIA NOVEMBER GOLF - BEING
ALPHA - A
PAPA INDIA LIMA OSCAR TANGO - PILOT
INDIA SIERRA - IS
MIKE YANKEE - MY
DELTA ROMEO ECHO ALPHA MIKE - DREAM




safe flying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment