Thursday, May 20, 2010

disappointed.....

yesterday and today was the day where the results for HDF scholarship announced..... I'm the one who had apply for it to get some financial help from HDF but unfortunately i have to say bye bye to the scholarship cause i have not been chosen to undergo the second stage of the scholarship.....

not been choose that's mean i need to find another way to solve my financial problem in order for me to join pilot training school which may need lots and lots of money..... actually i haven try out the scholarship provide by the flying academy.....

what is the reason that im not been chosen for the workshop organize by HDF?? i think because of my qualification and any other reason lor..... im not that qualify to get it cause i got miss out many important document which can support me.....

anyway feel a bit disappointed and hope the coming scholarship that im gonna apply will be more successful compare to HDF lo..... and i will try my very best to gather up all the document that needed so that can support me more.....

lastly wish whoever that get chosen by HDF please try your best to achieve your dream from the help of HDF so that u wont regret afterward..... and for me myself i hope the coming interview or whatever stuff that happen tome will be fine.....

pray hard to God..... BYE BYE HDF.....

No comments:

Post a Comment