Wednesday, May 5, 2010

update update.....

1 week pass again lo and my life still the same as 2 weeks before..... teaching as usual at sch as a BM teacher lor..... actually after last week i feel more comfortable and less tension abt wat im going to do lor..... thanks God tat guide me lo......

i start to gain good relationship between me and my students lor..... actually all of them are quite nice just sometime they will make me angry because of too noisy in class when im teaching lo..... but out of the class i still think that they are friendly lo.....

time really gone very fast lo..... im gonna leave my work at the end of this month i think and im gonna start my study life again at a new place lo..... i still don knw wher will i going to but at least now i still can stay with my parents for 2 more months before i leave here lo.....

i think i will keep all those good memory that i have gain during my work time and i cant wait to finish my job le..... that's the main point for me cz i want to rest for a long period time before i start my new sch life again lor.....

tat all from me 2nite lar..... god night everyone and wish all of u a happy day lo..... hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment