Saturday, May 15, 2010

new laptop.....

yesterday afternoon recieve the call from computer shop told me that my laptop has arrive and i can go n take it already..... fell so excited cz i have been waiting for it almost 2 weeks time..... but finally arrive yesterday lor.....

evening time went to fetch my mum 1st then directly go to that computer shop to meet with my new laptop lar..... actually i have been here for the 2nd time cz last sunday i went here to ask about my laptop oso but unfortunately the stock has not arrive yet.....

meet with my laptop and start to expore it..... the window they install for me was the 1 i want de (window 7 ultimate)..... and 1 more things tat i gonna share with all of u was i recieve so many free gifts for purchase this laptop cz i buy it during PC fair so they give us so many lo.....

i got count the amount cost for all the free gifts and i discover that it was quite expensive lo..... around rm150-rm200 if wan to buy it lo..... but luckily all of it was free so nice war jz the quality maybe not that good lar..... but can use ok lar....

so here is the pic i take lo:

tat all from me lar..... bye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment