Wednesday, May 19, 2010

pc fair at school.....

did u guys heard that pc fair can be done at sch?? i never heard it before but it really happen at my working place 2day..... i bring my new laptop to school 2day (actually start bringing it since Monday) and use it when i was free lo.....

beside me, my friend oso bring it lar so they put it at my place cz only my place have the extension socket which can connect up to 4 laptop at 1 time lor.... so my place become pc fair store in just a few minutes..... really interesting actually but i got no place to mark my students exercise book lo.....

show u guys how's the temporary pc fair store look like..... hahahaha

here the 4 laptop lar..... mine de also indise there..... and the rest belong to my friends..... start from Toshiba, Dell, Acer and Compaq.....

No comments:

Post a Comment