Saturday, May 22, 2010

joystick.....

just now went to Delta Mall for shopping lo..... finding my youger sister de things lo..... at laz we bought a new keyboard and sleeve lo..... by the way i saw something that i want at the pc shop lor.... tat is the joystick for the FS 2004 or FSX game lor..... want it so much lar and its not very expensive if i din see wrong lor.....

here the pic for the joystick i saw just now..... nt very comfirm is tis or nt..... anyway some kind like tis de lar.....

so my friend gang u guys still hutang me my birthday present ah..... can i have this as my birthday present?? hehehehe..... this only cost rm88 if im not mistaken lar.... if more than that i wont told u guys to buy for me de.....

anyway thanks first la.... hahahaha..... hope u guys will saw this..... bye lar n night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment